• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M frame Alpha Prescription RX inserts

ExpatMedic0

Oakley Beginner
Hello,
Does anyone know of a retailer or reliable solution to using M frame alpha with RX? I have emailed Oakley and ESS, neither makes an RX insert. There are plenty of inserts for M frame 2.0 and 3.0, but nothing I have found for Alpha. Perhaps someone knows of a third party or a DIY solution?

Thanks in advance

Hello,
Does anyone know of a retailer or reliable solution to using M frame alpha with RX? I have emailed Oakley and ESS, neither makes an RX insert. There are plenty of inserts for M frame 2.0 and 3.0, but nothing I have found for Alpha. Perhaps someone knows of a third party or a DIY solution?

Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum.

I would suggest typing "insert" in the search bar and filtering through the threads that come up.

Also, @Rustpot may be able to provide info.

With the alpha being new and touted on its cross-platform adaptability I doubt you'll see a third party product. If Oakley isn't making Rx stuff for it you might be SOL for a clean solution.

Modifying the carrier for the 2.0/3.0 may be an option. If I remember I can take a look and see how the interface compares.

Hey folks, interested in buying the alphas, but prescription inserts are a deal breaker. Has there been anything released since last year to suit, or can the Rx insert for the 2.0 and 3.0 be modified to fit?
Thanks in advance.

Back