• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame Carbon G26

350nick

Oakley Expert
Just picked these M Frame Carbons up. Really pleased with them. The G26 lens is really strange but I quite like it. Even though the frame is fake carbon I think they're a cool looking pair.

2FE5D368-F0B0-4906-A215-086ACBE436A9_zpslk1pynmp.jpg

It's touted as a shooting lens for good reason. Though you could always put them on and listen to Prince's "Purple Rain", guess that could work!

It's touted as a shooting lens for good reason. Though you could always put them on and listen to Prince's "Purple Rain", guess that could work!

I find it quite a nice lens to look through but not sure how it would fare for all day wear or in brighter conditions. I didn't have any problems with traffic lights!

M frame is definitely a snugger fit than radar.

I've been wanting a G26 lens for the Radarlock solely because of the aesthetic. Also considered getting the lens + M2 frame (suppposedly could fit). Nice pick up.

Nice pick up. I have been wanting a carbon fiber frame and I have been wanting a g26 lens for a long time now.

Back