• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame - Help Identifying Exact Model

That's ok Doug, I have the same pair. If that pair goes to the Dungeon and I'm ready to move on you will be the first guy I call

@cyclerdoug - Hard to beat the blue iridium on these older M Frames. It really is beautiful and one of my favorite colors. Matched with a crystal clear lens is great. While I love these glasses (also one of my first pairs ever), I just don't wear them. M Frame in general just isn't my style and the heater is a bit large on my face. I don't display any sunglasses, so they just sit in their Oakley microbag and vintage case in my sunglass 'drawer'...no dungeon here. As such, I'd be open to potentially letting them go.

@cyclerdoug - Hard to beat the blue iridium on these older M Frames. It really is beautiful and one of my favorite colors. Matched with a crystal clear lens is great. While I love these glasses (also one of my first pairs ever), I just don't wear them. M Frame in general just isn't my style and the heater is a bit large on my face. I don't display any sunglasses, so they just sit in their Oakley microbag and vintage case in my sunglass 'drawer'...no dungeon here. As such, I'd be open to potentially letting them go.

Agreed on the beauty of that frame and lens combo. Much better in person than it is in pics too!

You come up with a number and PM me and we'll talk when you're ready. ;)

Back