• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M-Frame/Monster Dog Discontinued

I wonder if Oakley will keep the M-Frames available on USSI...they're definitely popular with the Mil/LE crowd and I guess with Iraq/Afghanistan winding down, there aren't too many orders rolling in for eye pro.

I wonder if Oakley will keep the M-Frames available on USSI...they're definitely popular with the Mil/LE crowd and I guess with Iraq/Afghanistan winding down, there aren't too many orders rolling in for eye pro.

I would think they wouldn't miss the standard frame and would be fine to go only with the 2.0 & 3.0. The standard frame with clip isn't APEL approved, is it?

I would think they wouldn't miss the standard frame and would be fine to go only with the 2.0 & 3.0. The standard frame with clip isn't APEL approved, is it?

Ah, I thought OP meant that the entire M-Frame lineup was going away (perhaps letting ESS monopolize in that area of protective eyewear). It definitely does make sense now, as it's kind of redundant now that they have the 2.0 and 3.0 available. And nope, the M-Frame wasn't APEL approved.

Man, M Frames are my most used model!

I tried to get hold of a clear vented Hybrid S recently and the supplier said that lens was now discontinued!

FYI guys, deals at the Oakley Vault: Monster Dog polarized $99.99, Pit Bull polarized and regular $89.99 & $83.99, and Radar crystal red XL $124.99.

Rust MDs were also up on the Vault web site for a short time last night. They were incredibly cheap - $50 or $70...I can't remember which. They sold out before I could get them on order though.

Speaking of discontinued models....does anyone know if the Half Jacket (original) has been discontinued? I don't see any listed on the O web site anymore, the OCP options are next to nothing, and there have been lots of them on the Vault web page lately. I haven't heard anything about a discontinuation, but they are 10 years old already, and HJ2.0 have been out for a while.

Latest Posts

Back