• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M-Frame On Craigslist

Enders

Oakley Expert
Long Island, NY
Oakley M-frame

Is this something special, or just an M-Frame with 3 lenses? I can't find anything about these glasses coming with Grey, Clear and Amber all in one package.

Edit: seems to be the Military 3 lens array, but that doesn't come with the case pictured.

They look like regular M-Frames, nothing special, they look in good condition. The military array does come with a different case, but the lenses are usually all the same style. It doesn't appear the lenses in the pics are all the same style, and the military M-Frame usually has a clip that holds the lense in the middle of the frame. I'd say there just regular M-Frames.

every oakley is something special :tongue:

but i would guess it´s just a regular pair with a set of lenses. . .

Not quite true, the SI models are widely avaliable without the clip - it is the Ballistic SI models which have them :)

Actually a few years ago the SI M Frame did have the clip on them. I currently have 2 pairs with clear lenses. They are not the ballistic model, but the original m frame......

As with any Oakley sunglasses changes are made without our knowledge......

"As with any Oakley sunglasses changes are made without our knowledge...... "
Yeah, I think they (Oakley) should going forward be required to submit any and all changes and new items to this forum and have the members approve of them before they are released to the general public. lol

Back