1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling my M Frame Splatter in pink.

Frame is in great condition with one small hairline crack above left orbital, this is really common on this era of M Frame. Otherwise frame is in great shape with nothing else to report.

The blue iridium lens has seen better days but will look fine on display.

The nose piece is in reasonable condition and there are no ear socks.

Asking £100 ($130) for these. I am based in the UK, postage within the UK will be £7 special delivery

I will consider shipping anywhere in the world so PM me for a price and I can get a quote.

M Frame splatter pink SOLD - EC8BD48D-CEDB-4FBC-B98A-7259307FF3A3_zpsceomcdso.jpg

M Frame splatter pink SOLD - DF564028-6E0F-4383-815E-82DDCB8C21B7_zpsl5gtrcoz.jpg

M Frame splatter pink SOLD - 4785B5CE-EEFA-4182-B942-8BF306E3BE51_zpszafi7tla.jpg

M Frame splatter pink SOLD - FF3BD4D8-FE55-4FA8-A552-403F51C48E3F_zpszcj3ki3r.jpg

M Frame splatter pink SOLD - FF3BD4D8-FE55-4FA8-A552-403F51C48E3F_zpszcj3ki3r.jpg

M Frame splatter pink SOLD - 8697F0DD-B8EC-4E33-BA5B-A6B1B3BCF194_zpsd12weuox.jpg

M Frame splatter pink SOLD - 925B697E-5FAF-479A-A395-14EA6388848E_zpsu4fejeyi.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take them please!! :)

Where are you based? I'm in Oxford..

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Provisionally sold to Wavecloud

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are purple splatters my friend, do you have any other splatters I have 2 purple splatters now

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ah, I didn't realise, I always assumed pink. I used to have the aqua coloured ones but sold them to a collector I know a while back.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thats been my luck. They do have a lot of pink but there purple splatters,my favorite colorway. If you see a gray or yellow splatters please send me a message buddy.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Will do. The guy I sold the aqua ones to has the full set but doubt he would ever sell.