1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Carbon892

Carbon892 Oakley Beginner

Hello.

I'm from Switzerland and I own a pair of Oakley M-Frame with "Grey Strike" lenses on it. I bought them in 2011 on Oakley online shop.
    I normally need prescription glasses but because my handicap is "low", I have never bought sunglasses with prescription eyewear.

Now, I'm in the military and I would like to buy light-clear lenses with prescription for firing exercises.

Is it possible?

I also read on internet that "prescription insert" existed for the M-Frame. (example this one: U-Rx Insert in Accessories - ESS Eye Pro - Ballistic Goggles - Ballistic Sunglasses - Military Eyewear - Eye Protection – Shooting Glasses)

The good thing about "insert" is that I could buy a simple clear-light lense on Oakley online shop and then I could use it with both (grey and light lenses).

Where can I find one that fits my M-Frame for sure?

Thank you!!!:smile:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Along with the carrier you can get actual prescription lenses for the M Frame.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
  4. Carbon892

In any Oakley stores???

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
  5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Not at an Oakley store, but through any authorized Oakley optometrist. You can go on Oakley.com to find the closest one near you.

6. Carbon892

Okay.

Thank you for your answers! I'll have a look at each. :)