• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M-frame Warranty

Dorsey24

Oakley Beginner
I recently moved and found an old pair of m-frames I bought back in the summer of 1997. One of the ear stems broke and when I purchased them I know they had a lifetime warranty. Only problem is I do not have any reciept of said purchase since it was 15 years ago. Any clue how I would be able to file a claim? Thanks in advance

Call Oakley's warranty department and explain your situation. Chances are without the receipt they'll give you a discount on a new pair. But you may get someone who will give you a new frame.

If you want to repair your frame you can buy a pair on ebay or Monster_Beetle has his Cult89 web shop that has some Gen2 arms for sale.

You can also always sell what you've got. If it's in good shape I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands to get you some cash towards a new pair.

Thanks for the replies.... Oakley said no dice since I didnt have the reciept or even the warranty card that came with them... Also since it was the older style they said that they would have a problem with that too... So Im gonna bite the bullet and buy a black/grey M-frame pair and go with that

Thanks for the replies.... Oakley said no dice since I didnt have the reciept or even the warranty card that came with them... Also since it was the older style they said that they would have a problem with that too... So Im gonna bite the bullet and buy a black/grey M-frame pair and go with that

You can pick up a new frame for about $55 on ebay, then just use your old lens.

Latest Posts

Back