1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got an M-Frame with about 3 or 5 lenses I'd like to trade for a nice set of flak jackets to cut down on prescription costs. Trade in the Seattle/Portland area preferred

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That looks pretty nice, especially with the VR28. I've got the SI Matte Black frame, I think I've got Black Iridium Heater lens (vented), Yellow heater lens, Gray hybrid, clear hybrid, Persimmon hybrid lens and probably one or two others. The condition of the lenses is hit or miss. Some are pretty good, others were used pretty heavily and have scratches. If your still interested, I'm sure I can take some photos later and post them. I've also got the lens array case that came with them.

https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Prod ... cfm?id=103