• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frames Vs Radars

the main difference for what ive seen is that they 2.o ballistics are flat on the sides. i think they fit just like the regular m-frames but i really dont know. if you get the SI one just grab an extra lenses of oakley.com, just not the 2.0 ones those have a clip up top so there a different lens.

i may benefit from the flat sides of the 2.0's. since i mostly work outside, in the winter i sometimes wear a beanie or ear warmers. the flat sides may allow for them to be worn more comfortably. i read somewhere that m frame lenses were compatible with m frame 2.0. you just couldn't make use of the middle clip. which isn't a big deal to me. not sure if this is true or not.

from what i hear it wont. but again ive really never seen them in person, but form my understanding you have the clip there and that wont work with the regular frames since it is actually cut in the lens and the regs dont have that. the clip will always be there its to help keep the lens in place better

you dont really need the clip, you can swap in a lens that doesnt have the hole in it and it will fit the SI frame. the clip is a PITA to get off the frame though

M Frame doesn't fit me well at all, Radars fit me perfectly. I have a huge head.

If you have an average sized face/head go with the M Frames. Or you might be able to pull off Radar Path or Pitch. (Try to go straight stem though, those will have a slightly smaller profile)

thanks alot for the help

now i just gotta decide between m frames or m frames 2.0. it will probably come down to price since they are just going to be work glasses anyway. on the 360 degree view, it looks like the 2.0's have more wrap and curvature to them than the regular m frames and do not stick out as wide in front. this would be better for my needs of keeping debris out of my eyes.

Latest Posts

Back