1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Offering an M2 Array. The main player is an M2 Custom Matte Black Frame with Silver Wings, Gunmetal Icons and Royal Blue ear-socks.

The Royal Blue goes well with the Lens, which is the Blue Deep-water Iridium Polarized Prizm. I purchased this separately for $110.

I am including an additional after market Lens, one that is Blue Ice Polarized (it has a little purple to it), which can be used during yard work or whenever there is a higher chance of risk to the Blue Prizm lens. To increase play time, there is also 2 extra sets of Oakley ear-socks (Slate and Electric Blue) and nose rubbers.

The original Custom MF bag and a Red, White, and Blue bag from Standard Issue.

All items will be packed and shipped in an Oakley Array Case that can hold extra lenses.

I have worn the glasses a few times, hence the LNIB, however, I see no flaws anywhere and the extras are new.

Priced at SOLD for all, including shipping in US, additional shipping fees for outside US.

Thanks for checking it out!!

M2 Array with High End Lens - All LNIB - IMG_20160608_083912227.jpg
    M2 Array with High End Lens - All LNIB - IMG_20160608_083929449.jpg M2 Array with High End Lens - All LNIB - IMG_20160608_084424389.jpg M2 Array with High End Lens - All LNIB - IMG_20160608_083939788 (1).jpg M2 Array with High End Lens - All LNIB - IMG_20160608_083945358.jpg M2 Array with High End Lens - All LNIB - IMG_20160608_083950553.jpg
    M2 Array with High End Lens - All LNIB - IMG_20160608_084325843.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 6/8/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD, thanks all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.