• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley M2 Frame

The fin on the lens correct? Just to provide the most wrap and coverage possible. If it actually connected up to the frame at the furthest point it would not only look weird but make the hinge inoperable. Oakley is big on their sport glasses giving a great fit as well as a great wrap to provide the most coverage possible for sports. It not only has function but ads a bit of modern styling to it as well.
Rustpot is right, i was referring to the frame.

I do think the black and red color way looks pretty good on the website. I haven't seen it in person yet.
So I finally got to check out all the M2 colorways. I had been excited about Redline, but it is actually the worst color in person. Plain old boring red. Non-metallic. Looks like the cheapie Red Flak Jacket that has been at the Vault for months on end. I'm so glad I didn't buy online before seeing in person.
On the other hand, I think Polished Navy and Cabon Fiber were the best looking pairs.

Last edited:
I'll have one in a week or so. If you can hold on I'll do a nice writeup and maybe an evolution of the M post. I think I still have a Gen1... No 2.0 anymore though.
Looking forward to it. I'm curious to hear if the wing detaches or not. It sure looks like the thing can pop out, but nobody at the Oa Store and Vault knew if it was possible.

Personally I'm going to wait for these to go OCP as none of the initial colorways does much for me.

Hmmm might make a road trip to the Gold Coast tomorrow as the O Store has them. I'm interested to see the size of the lens. Hoping it's like pitch in coverage, rather than path..

Latest Posts

Back