• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley M2 Frame

I tried them on a few days ago side by side with an m-frame. M frame is much tighter on the arms--they push inwards much more than the m2. Not sure if the tightness is a bad thing for athletic activities...

I tried them on a few days ago side by side with an m-frame. M frame is much tighter on the arms--they push inwards much more than the m2. Not sure if the tightness is a bad thing for athletic activities...

When I'm doing a 6+ hour bike ride I don't want something super tight putting pressure just behind my ears, but I also don't want something super loose that will move around and you will constantly have to adjustor push back up on your face. I think the M2 is a perfect combination of that. I also like riding in Jawbones, Spilt Jackets, Radars and Radarlocks. They all see to provide good coverage and keep the wind out of my eyes (I wear contacts) and keep the occasional bug out

There only one small thing about the m2 I wish oakley would improve on is how the arm open and moves so lose.

I wish the arms open and close more like a radarlock which more tighter and smooth and arm lock in the open and close position they don't wave around.

There only one small thing about the m2 I wish oakley would improve on is how the arm open and moves so lose.

I wish the arms open and close more like a radarlock which more tighter and smooth and arm lock in the open and close position they don't wave around.
I agree with that.

Yes, there is just a hole. I removed them as well when we first got them in. So this potentially means that down the road they will make replacements and it has to come with some type of tool to do it with cause it was a little tricky at times to get them out.
And don't plan on leaving the wing off. The frame looks pretty bad with a funky hole in the earstem.

I just custom painted a pair, and must say that I'm not that impressed by the frame. Once you get it stripped down, it feels a bit too light and flimsy. It's not terrible or anything, but at MSRP you aren't getting much for your money. I paid $120 for my (formerly) Redline pair on eBay, but I think I would have felt ripped off if I had paid full price.

I have my eyes set on the navy M2 with grey polarized lenses... Looks awesome! But i still need to try it on first before making a purchase...

Anyone here who already have the M2 tried using the M Frame lens on the M2? I have yet to see photos of the M2 using the old M Frame lens....

Back