1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

I got my first M2 in today. It may go back as I don't like the fit. The nosepiece is a bit wider than my Radarlock frames, and the plastic bevels on the front side of the nosepiece actually touch my nose making the frame pretty uncomfortable. I imagine long wear would be extremely uncomfortable, and I would just wish I had my Radarlocks on. I can't justify an uncomfortable pair of sunglasses. I do like the look of them though. Too bad they don't fit.
    M2 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403328060.998477.jpg M2 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403328068.565081.jpg M2 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403328075.251074.jpg
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

When I tried them on I also didn't like the fit of the nose piece. It was fine on the dimensions but it wasn't comfortable. I still want one for my collection eventually.
  3. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced! Premium Member

Dang, @GH4AU! Too bad they don't work for you. I love mine. Don't blame you... Can't spend coins on stuff that don't fit.
  4. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

I've been on the fence about M2's on occasion. Love the lens but the frame is a little lackluster. Wish Oakley could make something similar for the Radarlock.