• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley M2 Sunglasses

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
I got my first M2 in today. It may go back as I don't like the fit. The nosepiece is a bit wider than my Radarlock frames, and the plastic bevels on the front side of the nosepiece actually touch my nose making the frame pretty uncomfortable. I imagine long wear would be extremely uncomfortable, and I would just wish I had my Radarlocks on. I can't justify an uncomfortable pair of sunglasses. I do like the look of them though. Too bad they don't fit.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403328060.998477.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403328068.565081.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403328075.251074.jpg

When I tried them on I also didn't like the fit of the nose piece. It was fine on the dimensions but it wasn't comfortable. I still want one for my collection eventually.

Dang, @GH4AU! Too bad they don't work for you. I love mine. Don't blame you... Can't spend coins on stuff that don't fit.

I've been on the fence about M2's on occasion. Love the lens but the frame is a little lackluster. Wish Oakley could make something similar for the Radarlock.

Back