• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I appreciate the concept but that looks more than just used, it looks abused, beat up, absolutely 'distressed' and not in a good way. I can'r even look at the frame without thinking to myself the lenses must be shot - its really that bad. I'm sorry, I know its a custom piece and that part of it deserves respect, but it is one of the worst customs I can remember seeing in a long time.
I think it's ok. I wouldnt put it in the "worst in a long time" category.

I dunno, I like that look but I'd prefer it on an old pair. I Believe stressed with age tells a story. It's not bad looking, better colour would be good but would rather the glasses actually be old too.

truly a collectors piece... but aint for wearing!
I respectfully disagree (going to have to sleep with one eye open now, disagreeing with a samurai is a dangerous game to play...). The best part about the distressed look is if you drop it, scratch it, whatever it just adds to the whole look and concept!!! I would have to agree with you in principle though, when you start paying the money it takes to get these one offs (The AP distressed frogs also come to mind), even I am a little hesitant to wear them around more than once or twice a year for special occasions...

I respectfully disagree (going to have to sleep with one eye open now, disagreeing with a samurai is a dangerous game to play...). The best part about the distressed look is if you drop it, scratch it, whatever it just adds to the whole look and concept!!! I would have to agree with you in principle though, when you start paying the money it takes to get these one offs (The AP distressed frogs also come to mind), even I am a little hesitant to wear them around more than once or twice a year for special occasions...

good thing you got that right! lol... if not, i will look for you, i will find you... and i will share a cup of coffee with you and talk about oakley

Some more pics

wp_ss_20150305_0001.png
wp_ss_20150305_0002.png

I like it though, there is great extent of effort put on those details. Looks like my old tire wrench getting gangbang.