• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Macallan And Oakley Flask

Definitely not offended. If anything I am pretty sure ill never get bored of it as 2 of them will probably be locked away for a very long time.
What attracted me to it was "only 100 made" and the fact that its badass :smile:

They are badass. I watched that video and awesome is the only workd to describe it.

Personally I would have liked it to say oakley on it somewhere and from what I can see it doesn`t but nonetheless still badass.

The real question is:

How do you take your scotch?

Depends. I usually like my straight booze ICE COLD. But with scotch it's different. You can have a nice glass on the rocks which is good, then I've tried JW blue which was really nice all by itself and needed absolutely nothing with it. This scotch I wonder.

They are badass. I watched that video and awesome is the only workd to describe it.

Personally I would have liked it to say oakley on it somewhere and from what I can see it doesn`t but nonetheless still badass.
++++++1 on wanting it to say Oakley anywhere or at least have the O on it.

Depends. I usually like my straight booze ICE COLD. But with scotch it's different. You can have a nice glass on the rocks which is good, then I've tried JW blue which was really nice all by itself and needed absolutely nothing with it. This scotch I wonder.

Water, if anything. Don't and I mean don't muddle a nicely aged whiskey with ice.

If it's aged well enough I don't add anything. If you want to play around with giving it a little chill (which is good to play around with as it changes the pallet and nose) use a stone.

Sip, roll it through the pallet and let your mouth absorb it, chew, swallow what's left. If it's too harsh for that cut it with water slightly. Bring it back to the nose and note any changes, the lighter notes should be more apparent.

I don't drink Scotch to get drunk though. Buzzed maybe, but it will usually give me pretty bad heartburn if I drink a lot.

Water, if anything. Don't and I mean don't muddle a nicely aged whiskey with ice.

If it's aged well enough I don't add anything. If you want to play around with giving it a little chill (which is good to play around with as it changes the pallet and nose) use a stone.

Sip, roll it through the pallet and let your mouth absorb it, chew, swallow what's left. If it's too harsh for that cut it with water slightly. Bring it back to the nose and note any changes, the lighter notes should be more apparent.

I don't drink Scotch to get drunk though. Buzzed maybe, but it will usually give me pretty bad heartburn if I drink a lot.

I shall pay much more attention to how I treat my whiskey.

Now I wanna go get a nice bottle of scotch and sip it, roll it and enjoy the tastiness. :smile:

So apparently there's this cool boxed set that has been brought to my attention. (You know who you are).
It looks even BETTER!

Anyone else hear about it yet?

Ok....apparently if you are from the USA you are ONLY allowed to order the flask WITH the bottle.....you cannot purchase the flask alone and it has to be done not through Scotland where I ordered from but from another partner site in the USA. Keep ya updated.

Did you notice that one of the drivers in the video was wearing an Oakley Hollow Point? (0:34 mark)

Latest Posts

Back