• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Macallan And Oakley Flask

This would be one interesting piece to fake though. That I can admit. And the sheer size of it is unreal when you have it in your hands in person. Very unlike what you are led to believe....James Bond CANNOT fit that flask in his jacket pocket. Rambo on the other hand.....where would he even put it? Strap it to his chest to protect his heart from gunfire? Oh wait.....he never gets hit by bullets anyway. :p

This would be one interesting piece to fake though. That I can admit. And the sheer size of it is unreal when you have it in your hands in person. Very unlike what you are led to believe....James Bond CANNOT fit that flask in his jacket pocket. Rambo on the other hand.....where would he even put it? Strap it to his chest to protect his heart from gunfire? Oh wait.....he never gets hit by bullets anyway. :p
Cargo pockets. For the astute gentleman whom wears cargo shorts and needs to carry his $200/shot whiskey in case he feels overcome with the sheer worldliness of his situation and needs a nip. To calm his nerves right-o!

Cargo pockets. For the astute gentleman whom wears cargo shorts and needs to carry his $200/shot whiskey in case he feels overcome with the sheer worldliness of his situation and needs a nip. To calm his nerves right-o!

HA! I wish i could still do the :thumb:

a7e4y5ad.jpg

u5evanu9.jpg

pu7epa6u.jpg

9azyga5e.jpg

I'd love to have one and put some 21 year Macallan in it. I think I have a bottle in the cabinet.

Just so the next time I'm at a family function I can pull out a $900 flask and pour a $50 shot with it.
With inflation it is now a $2000 flask and a $100 shot....

Back