• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Macallan "The Flask"

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Good morning everyone! I have a good for sale. I am selling this for a good friend of mine so questions make take a little longer to respond since i will have to get with him and then back to you.

First here is a BNIB Macallan "The Flask". For those of you who havent seen or heard of this before, its is a very unique piece of art that Macallan and Oakley collaborated on to make a one of a kind Flask!! Like i said this is a BNIB piece that has never been used only put on display in a case. From what ive been told only 400 of these were made. He is looking for cash only, no trades. This was not the one that came with the bottle of scotch. It does come with all original packaging. He is asking $1300 USD for this bad boy. If interested feel free to PM me. The froggies are not included in the price however are for sale in another thread. for the sake of multiple pics available to see i had to use this pic.
IMG_1542.jpg
IMG_3674.jpg
IMG_3674.jpg
IMG_4217.jpg
IMG_5621.jpg
IMG_3589.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
all of a sudden a bunch of stuff I want comes up.

I've been on the hunt for one of these for a while as well @the_owl. Buy it before I get the urge to.

Ive been looking for one as well someone better buy it soon :beach:

Dammit

Wow! Beautiful product. I am curious when was this released and at what price?

I've never heard of it.

Sorry to highjack the thread but what is the purpose of that video? If you look at different parts of the video you can see pieces coming off the flask and after they drop it from the helicopter the bottom is broken. I hope they were not trying to promote it as indestructible.

I don't see pieces coming off the flask although it looks like it due to the big white knot attached to the tether. Agreed that there is a small flap of some sort on the bottom that comes loose when the flask is dropped directly on the edge- out of a helicopter.
I give it a passing grade but you won't see me dragging mine behind my turbo NSX at 150mph down the back straight at Mid-Ohio. Frankly I'm more worried about the doors on the Gullwing being open while drifting. I don't know if the hinges are attached more stoutly than the flask is built.
Seriously The Flask is an amazing piece, GLWS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.