• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Macallan "The Flask"

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BAPD77 i honestly thought the 1300 was a crazy asking price, but i had this listed on ebay for 1500 and it sold last night!! not even up for 24 hours ..... that is crazy to me but at least my buddy got what he wanted for it! wish i could have kept it for myself

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice sale. I won one of these, with the bottle, from a pub owner in Ireland. Beat him in a game of Cricket " English Darts ". out pointed him on the cork and closed out just in time to beat him.

Username Hidden said:
Nice sale. I won one of these, with the bottle, from a pub owner in Ireland. Beat him in a game of Cricket " English Darts ". out pointed him on the cork and closed out just in time to beat him.
Wow, what an awesome piece to win! I'm shocked that The Flask was even "on the table" to give away.

Username Hidden said:

Dang... that guy must have a gambling problem... what was your stake if you had lost?

$500 American. Wasn't very smart though with it, as I sold it for $500 like a year later. oh well. Wasn't really a collector then. My loss

I've always wanted one of those!

Is this one still for sale?

Username Hidden said:
Is this one still for sale?
Look two posts up. He said it sold.

Instead of bumping 5 and 6 year old threads why don’t you PM these people?

Username Hidden said:
Look two posts up. He said it sold.

Instead of bumping 5 and 6 year old threads why don’t you PM these people?
Short attention span maybe?

Squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.