• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mad/Badman not X-Metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
even the oakley website description only describes them as 'inspired by x-metal'.

The all-day comfort of lightweight diecast aluminum blends with the subtle flexibility of O MatterTM for an iconic look that honors the core of our culture, including the DNA that drives our relentless obsession to shape innovation with style.

Inspired by the attitude of our famed X Metal collection, Badman combines the glare-reducing performance of HDPolarizedTM lenses with XYZ Optics for unrivaled clarity at all angles of view, even with a full 8.75 base lens curvature that blocks peripheral sun and wind. We tooled the comfortable Three-Point Fit with the gripping power of Unobtainium components and the precision of custom-engineered spring hinge mechanisms.

I'm on your side, I'd really prefer they don't call these x-metals, but I'm afraid you're grasping at straws to support some wishful thinking... unfortunately.

nextmetals.png

Everything worth saying on this topic has already been said in this thread. Meh...

Do a Juliet search on the websites, you get Bad- and MadMan now... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back