• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mad Scientist Statue

image.jpeg
Right now on eBay there are some cool Mad Science glass tiles. There's a 4" by 4" skull wearing a Medusa with goggles, and a bunch of different 2" by 2" with the Scientist. There is also a cool 4" by 4" WARNING tile. I bought some to put with my Grateful Dead stuff on my stereo cabinet doors.

View attachment 276531 Right now on eBay there are some cool Mad Science glass tiles. There's a 4" by 4" skull wearing a Medusa with goggles, and a bunch of different 2" by 2" with the Scientist. There is also a cool 4" by 4" WARNING tile. I bought some to put with my Grateful Dead stuff on my stereo cabinet doors.
Yeah. If he was looking for glass tiles I'm sure those would work but no.

Statue be what he be looking for Mon

I am sure that the members on here would pitch in as a deposit toward a finished product if it means an actual result. I would be down for something like that.

I'd help a bit as well if that's something that happens, besides providing the statue that is haha. The end result I would hopefully leave us all with some gnarly looking statues and me having a backup so I'm in.

Back