• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Made A Big Move... Double Wide

Ryan_C

Oakley Expert
IN
So I have managed to find my way into a Double wide. Not cheap, but I am loving it.

Here's a few pics... also added a few new additions

double01.jpg

..........................................................................................
double02.jpg

..........................................................................................

double03.jpg

double04.jpg

double05.jpg

sweet, that you found a double wide . . .

but i can spot some non Oakley glasses in there - NO NO NO dude :laugh:

Non Oakley sunglasses get worn during the crazy Sunday Fundays... don't want to ruin or lose a good pair of Oakleys!

I have more work though with this case... kind of dirty and might try some Mother's Mag/Aluminum polish.

It's actually worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it. So I guess if you are willing to sell it and you got all the extras for it, list it up and give a price.

Nerd is so right. It's funny how the non O stuff just stands out so quickly.

I was missing a couple of the locks and got replacements from a local locksmith. They had them in stock, so no need to have them rekeyed.

Back