• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Made a Stand for my Countertop Display Case....

BadDad320

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Saw a picture of these legs made from black pipe... I made one for myself.... I may make some changes but for now I'm pretty happy...... I'm open to suggestions for some modifications.....

oakstand.jpg

oakstand2.jpg

I personally would swap the nipples around, put the close nipple to the outside, pushing the uprights further out. Might give it a wider looking stance. Looks awesome, I really like the black pipe thing. It's not fun to work with if they don't sell the exact lengths you need, and you're not a plumber!

I personally would swap the nipples around, put the close nipple to the outside, pushing the uprights further out. Might give it a wider looking stance. Looks awesome, I really like the black pipe thing. It's not fun to work with if they don't sell the exact lengths you need, and you're not a plumber!
Oh @cyclerdoug ???????

Saw this and didn't have time to respond and then I forgot because I am far too important for you people.

...aanyway, I like the stand design. At first I thought it was only 2 legs and I said "Are you nuts?!?!" Out loud. Then I looked closer. Not bad!

And please..swap nipples for a wider stance!!! And work with the black pipe!! Do your best and film EVERYTHING for me!!

:blush:

Back