• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Made In Italy

Was at work today and there was a lady that was interested in the TwentySix.2, that is until she saw this...

9pwaa8.jpg

She said she has worn Oakley for a while now and that she remembered when they were all made in the USA. Shame that this is showing up now

On a side note, the new TwoFace dont say either Italy or USA on the inside and the model name isn't raised lettering like it used to be, its just screen printed on there. I hate Lux

The TwoFace doesn't have a "Made in USA" print but it does in fact say it on the box.

Many of the womens frames are now made in Italy and C5 frames are made in China.

On a side note, the new TwoFace dont say either Italy or USA on the inside and the model name isn't raised lettering like it used to be, its just screen printed on there. I hate Lux

What the...?! Why would they do that? Now it is much easier to fake these Oaks without those raised letterings..

O Matter will remain USA made from what I have been told due to the contracts with the military (just like the sand colored boot is USA made while the others are not)...As for Acetate, who cares. Junk anyway. Thick, not nearly as comfortable, metal hinges, just all around poo poo...That has been manufactured overseas for years, and I believe it's been hammered into the ground the fact that Lux owns like 80% or better of the factories that produce acetate frames (or something to those likes)...Has no influence on me, I will never wear acetate frames.
I've got a pair of Rx Crosslinks which are supposed to be O-Matter put say made in China on them...

Latest Posts

Back