• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman + Badman delivered today...???

oakley4lifeuk

Oakley Beginner
Oakley are a weird company, big launch on Feb 15th and mine turned up today!!!

All I can say is what a disappointment...the hype around these glasses has been huge but IMHO thats all it is...for all this is the next generation or a replacement for X metal they don't feel "premium" at all.

For £345 I was hoping for something more...

Yes, photos please! Your first review is that i've supposed... Badman-madman are made 50% or less of metal and o-matter(plastic). 400$ is too much for plastic composition...metal-carbon fiber has much better premium feel and tincan/tinfoil carbon cost 100/150$ less. You're going to pay a lot for design(and xmetal reminder) with madmans and badmans

Pics and packaging please. I really want to see and feel these too in person so i can judge them myself.

pics/review? would also like to see 'standard' packaging. thanks

I'm out and don't have pics of them...the packaging is nothing special, glasses in their bag, in a "cheap" plastic screw top tube in a card box

In what way do they not feel "premium"? Is it all the o-matter?

Cant really say what it is but they don't have the solid feel I'd expected, the spring hinges are pretty soft as well and I don't feel like there is much grip from the glasses, I don't want them tight but they have the feeling they could slip off

OH...BTW, Madman could be the worst looking glasses I've ever seen...They make OTT look sensible!!!

One positive...Prizm lenses looked great...

Back