1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For Sale NEW Oakley Madman
    Frame: Dark Carbon
    Lens: Ruby Iridium Polarized

Comes complete. Never Worn.

FYI: Outer box is a little rough on the edges.
    Price: $280 Shipped within the US.
    Payment: PayPal F&F or add 4%

I will only ship to a USA address.
    No Trades!!

Madman  Dark Carbon, Ruby Iridium Polarized SOLD - Madman.JPG Madman  Dark Carbon, Ruby Iridium Polarized SOLD - Madman1.JPG Madman  Dark Carbon, Ruby Iridium Polarized SOLD - Madman2.JPG Madman  Dark Carbon, Ruby Iridium Polarized SOLD - Madman3.JPG Madman  Dark Carbon, Ruby Iridium Polarized SOLD - Madman4.JPG Madman  Dark Carbon, Ruby Iridium Polarized SOLD - Madman5.JPG Madman  Dark Carbon, Ruby Iridium Polarized SOLD - Madman6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 6/12/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will do $280 shipped thru the weekend. Otherwise I will put it up on ebay next week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice pair you got there. Just a hunch but your timing is a little bad good sir. Friends and family and bounce back rewards are in full effect so your pricing is not very competitive. You might as well list them on eBay and try your luck there or save them until the end of the year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you! I know F&F is going on right now. Price in the store would be $280 + Tax. Some members do not live close to any O-Stores and this price includes shipping. That would make them around $270. They are brand new never worn, only displayed. Plus you can't combine the F&F discount with the bounce back rewards. I did say if they don't sell this weekend I would move them to ebay. I will wait till the first of the week and put them on then.
    Thank you for your comment.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would have taken them off your hands but I already have a pair and was looking for the fire pair. You could have saved me a trip to a vault. Good luck though!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmmmm......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Better jump on it!!!

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Im trying to fight the urge!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    But why???
    Ha ha

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I got one before... Sold it and kinda miss it... Now i want one but.... Must... Stop.... The... Temptation....

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.