• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MadMan email from ShadeStation

Saw these up on their site yesterday, they do look good.

So they have an aluminium and O matter frame is that correct?

Might have to blind order a set probably be ages before they're available here in Aus

When you pull off the black socks off the madman,there a shinny metal under the sock thats long and thin and pretty stong , like a kitchen fork teeth.

I imagine it will be at least a six month lead time before we see Badman replacement lenses but that's when my interest will really be piqued. I'll try the frames for size of course, but mainly I want these for Juliet cuts - sapphire and daily Prizm.

I imagine it will be at least a six month lead time before we see Badman replacement lenses but that's when my interest will really be piqued. I'll try the frames for size of course, but mainly I want these for Juliet cuts - sapphire and daily Prizm.

Yeah... aside from trans %, how about base curvature?

Haven't we already had base 8.75 confirmed? Hope so, I've been banging my deluded drum for nothing otherwise!! Might have been in the ShadeStation ads when they were up temporarily.

Hmmm, doesn't specify. By eye, it looks like more curvature than a 6 though.

Doubt it.. even after 6 months you can even buy the lens replacement. But big taco lens work for a custom cut. I put my pb2 lens next to badman and there almost exact size. Badman are little bigger lens on the edges.

**Madman lens are little smaller then mars.

Latest Posts

Back