• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MadMan email from ShadeStation

I know, but at least I would be happy to get some infos, pics, anything from the company itself. What kind of marketing is it?
Crazy. Oakley needs to take some lessons. I want info on other frames... Shameful that they aren't hyping the upcoming releases. Maybe they need to steal some marketing folks from the shoe world.

Yes, and that's why I am so ignorant in this question.

Most of today's brands are happy to start dripping infos from their upcoming relases from at least half a year before official relase date.
Now, we have got reviews, we have got webshops officially selling the two now flagship sunglasses of Oakley, and there aren't any info on the main website.

Yesterday I started to thinking I should get a Tony Montana sunglasses instead. (does anybody know what are they exactly?):)

Yes please, but I don't want to get relegated from the one and only Oakley forum just because I advertised some other brand:)

tumblr_mhqkx5STIl1rw8mxgo1_400.jpg

Thanks, I already found this forum few weeks ago, but as I see, there are still ideas about what were them really, and if it is Linda... brand, it isn't worth more than 1.000 USD for me. I will look for a pair of Deviation or Plaintiff SQ rather:)

Back