• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman OO6019-04..Dark Carbon/Ruby Iridium

sisson16

Oakley Expert
Texarkana, TX
May have been touched on before but the Oakley site pic and the pics I see other places are different. Oakley shows the nose bridges as being clear but other pics i see dont look clear. Did something change or is the site pic wrong? Anybody with pics or info post it up.

ok thats what i thought just wasnt sure why Oakley showed something different didnt know if something changed. thanks for the reply man

Right but you would think it wouldnt look as clear as it does on the site...the nose bridges look the same on the dark carbon and plasma frame colors on the site but i dont think there the same in real life.

Ok so I'm right about the o-matter pieces being different colors on the plasma frame and the dark carbon frame?

Depends - you need to be more specific on the complete colorway (including lens). For sure the Carbon/Ruby is wrong on the website (has dark o-matter, not clear) and there were others but I don't recall off the top of my head.

But I do know the plasma / fire comes with clear o-matter and the plasma / tungsten comes with dark o-matter.

Ok man sorry the dark carbon/ruby and the plasma/fire iridium were the 2 I was referring to.

Specifically the dark Carbon/ruby in the first post as to whether or not it had clear or dark nose bridge pieces.

Back