• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman raw Sunglasses

I KNOOOOOWWWWW !!! It's scarier and scarier everytime I look at it. Might as well stop looking at my collection just in case !

It was 49 if I remember correctly and I don't know the number of the one at saint-bruno but laval's clerk told me they have a buyer for it and might ask for a store transfer.
At Bruno was 22... And it's sold!

Oh well... Do you want number 32 for... Hmmm we'll it's a RARE collector item. Hmm for you I'd let it go for 10k. Don't forget it's a valentines day gift from my better half, lots of sentimental value right there. For sure it'll fetch 30k on ebay ;)

Oh well... Do you want number 32 for... Hmmm we'll it's a RARE collector item. Hmm for you I'd let it go for 10k. Don't forget it's a valentines day gift from my better half, lots of sentimental value right there. For sure it'll fetch 30k on ebay ;)
Lol... I was for another fellow member... I WISH I could afford a regular Madman... Much less a Raw...

I can barely afford a MSRP black/black Frog right now ;)

Back