• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman vs Tailend

Love the madman. If I want more coverage I'll just wear some of my other pairs. As far as looks you'll defentley get them with these shades. I figure since I missed the boat on over the tops these would be my 2nd choice.

The rust finish with that lense is a great combo... Your collection of custom x metals is sweet!

Well I made my decision last night!
image.jpg

Hello all. How have I not come across this forum before today?

I'm a very proud Mars wearer. Bought them in 1999 and still wear them almost every day. They're fitted with Fuse + polarised bronze lenses right now, I decided to retire the original lenses when 3rd party polarised lenses started coming out a few years back. I live in Aus, so Madman didn't meet the Aus standard and can't be purchased here. I got my Tungsten Madmans from the UK. I thought I'd love them but to be honest, I love the Mars way more. Today I saw Tailend and grabbed the polarised prism daily version. Nice tint, and they immediately seem way better than the Madman. I doubt they'll be any kind of replacement to my Mars...but they're a classy alternative.

I'm a very proud Mars wearer. Bought them in 1999 and still wear them almost every day. They're fitted with Fuse + polarised bronze lenses right now, I decided to retire the original lenses when 3rd party polarised lenses started coming out a few years back. I live in Aus, so Madman didn't meet the Aus standard and can't be purchased here. I got my Tungsten Madmans from the UK. I thought I'd love them but to be honest, I love the Mars way more. Today I saw Tailend and grabbed the polarised prism daily version. Nice tint, and they immediately seem way better than the Madman. I doubt they'll be any kind of replacement to my Mars...but they're a classy alternative.
Ummmmm

Welcome to the forum.

:welcome: I think most people would agree with you.

Latest Posts

Back