• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag Four Deal on the bay

Brian Nickell

I should Work at Oakley
I found a pretty amazing deal for NIB Mag Four Plasma/Fire on the bay. The seller has several in stock.

Oakley Magnesium Mag Four s Small 05 840 Plasma Frame Fire Iridium 4 | eBay

Really couldn't beat the price so I jumped in. The seller has a 99% rating so I took my chances. Looking at the photos one thing that I questioned about them was that the ear stem has "Mag Four S Plasma" printed on it and I'm not aware that the frame style was ever printed on the ear stem. Hopefully they aren't fake but for a price of $75 I couldn't say no. I'm on a Four kick lately! Can anyone shed some light on that printing or if these are legit or fake? Once I get them tomorrow I'll post on this thread if I find they're legit or fake. The only other alarm is that the seller has "stock" of them. They aren't in production anymore so I'm not sure how he would have multiple pairs just stashed away. Oh well, we'll see tomorrow!

They look good. The seller is known. I bought five pairs a couple of years ago when oakley had them on the vault site for $19. Yes, $19. Some of them have Magnesium etched on the left lens and some did not.

Hell yeah! Thanks @xmetalmaniac for the info. Perhaps that's why he has a stockpile of those. For $19 who could say no? I just got the Four Polished Black w/H.I. Blue and I love them. When I saw these I was stunned at the price and jumped. Now that I have confirmation from you, a "know it all" ( lol) I feel GREAT! Thanks again!

Hell yeah! Thanks @xmetalmaniac for the info. Perhaps that's why he has a stockpile of those. For $19 who could say no? I just got the Four Polished Black w/H.I. Blue and I love them. When I saw these I was stunned at the price and jumped. Now that I have confirmation from you, a "know it all" ( lol) I feel GREAT! Thanks again!

I don't know everything, but I do know that a deal is a deal and if you can pick something up that you want at a low price then by all means enjoy it! $75 BNIB is a decent price.

I was joking about the know it all thing which I'm sure you caught! I know you're a highly respected member of the forum which is why I said that. I really appreciate this forum and I'm more than happy that I found this place. It's good to know that there are people out there like myself that appreciate and are excited about the brand. I feel more comfortable now that I know I'm not crazy! You are correct though, a deal is a deal especially on something you want that's at a good price. Now my goal is to complete a collection of Fours. I've fallen in love with them. I'm going for the O-Matter ones first and then perhaps I'll move onto the Mags. I have a feeling both will be hard to find! Thanks again dude!

I got the larger version of that from him. A few other things too. Good dude. Awesome mag fours.

Nah the mag four. You got the mag four s. S is the smaller version. Although I'm not sure how much smaller, never had one to compare.

I hope it's not much smaller. I actually was under the impression it was the larger of the two. The Four fits me well so hopefully I won't have any trouble with the Four S. Damn.

He has a return policy. If it doesn't fit well, just send it back. Most you'll be out is shipping.

Back