• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag Four Fit Question?

Duke22

Oakley Beginner
Ohio
Hoping one of the Magnesium experts can jump in here. I am contemplating buying a pair of Mag Four's, but can't seem to find any specs in the width of the frame, lenses bridge etc. Did some searching here, and definately ruled out the 4S as to small. Have a fairly large nogging, 7 5/8" hat and am worried the Mag Fours may not be a wide enough frame. For comparison, my X Squared are about as small a frame as I can comfortably where. Eyepatch 2, Pit Bull, Deviation, Plaintiff Squared all fit well. If the Mag Four is too small, is there another magnesium frame I should be looking at. At help appreciated. Thanks.

The mag four is the smallest. I tried to put a pair one time. If you can't wear a pair of O-matter fives, you won't do well with the four. Most of us on here have a hard time wearing them. The mag switches are going to be slightly larger, and the mag M-frame will be your largest fitting frame. Those are a bit harder to get your hands on, but if you are determined, you can find one. Unfortunately I don't know size dimensions of any of the mag frames.

I saw there were a few pair on the Bay. All $300.+ Not sure if I want them that bad, and the only pair I see BNIB is $700. To steep for me!

Back