1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for MAG M frame and regular M frame lenses. Prefer Hybrid, Hybrid S, Strike and Heater last. Must be mint and no scratches. Black iridium, Ice iridium, blue iridium, Fire iridium, persimmon, will consider others. Let me know if you have anything.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Is that an Instagram thing? I don't do instagram.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am tagging @sibolang as I recall he have a pair for sale. You can send him a PM to inquire

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks! That's what I thought when I clicked on his name.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a couple...
    MAG M frame and Reg M frame lenses - Mags.JPG
    I would only sell a frame with one of each lens: VR28, Gold, Fire, Ice and G30. Most lenses have the original boxes and are mint, frame would be mint as well and I would be keeping the Heaters.
    $675 per set.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So just to clarify, your asking 675 for one frame and 5 lenses, Mint condition? What are the shapes. And I'm not a fan of heaters..so that's OK..haha

BTW, very very nice collection!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks! Yes one frame mint and 5 lenses mint. Think of it as one mint set for $275 and $100 each on lenses.
    The variations of Mag M lenses that I have are the Heater, Strike, Hybrid S and New Hybrid. In order:
    MAG M frame and Reg M frame lenses - heater.jpg
    MAG M frame and Reg M frame lenses - strike.jpg
    MAG M frame and Reg M frame lenses - hybrid s.jpg
    MAG M frame and Reg M frame lenses - new hybrid.jpg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know the shapes but was asking what are you supplying in the package because you said you are keeping the heaters. ( those are my least favorite)

675 is just a lot of coin at one time.. but damn..

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Wish I had the cash, those Strikes would be mine.

I have a number of standard M Frame lenses, mostly Heater. A lesser number of smaller shapes.