• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag M frame lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have a Black iridium Mag M frame lens with original nose piece, that I cannot use because my Blue Denim Mag frames burned up in a car fire, RIP. Looking to trade lens for either a pair of Radarlocks or Pro M frames in reasonable condition. Lens is 8/9 of 10 with minor wear. Suggestions?

Some people reacted to this post.
image.jpg
Just realized lens has a couple small scratches on right side of lens, apparently during storage.

Don't mean to be rude, Dogg, but this isnt where you sell stuff.

I realized that after I posted, like a bonehead. Any way to move the original post without starting from scratch?

Go to thread tools and select thread moderation. A moderator will take care of it. Or just call the big guy, like this; @OakleyBoss

Nice lens by the way.

Thanks Guru 379, I'll try. Forum is showing that I have insufficient time in this community to post here. Any suggestions? Also, thanks Oakley Boss.

To whom replied about blood orange Radarlocks, cannot PM you as your info doesn't show up on my end. Shows as anonymous

Last edited:
I have a Blood Orange RadarLock. It was originally an XL but has a standard nosepiece in it now. PM me if interested!

Trade in progress