1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mag M frame lens - image.jpg Mag M frame lens - image.jpg Mag M frame lens - image.jpg Mag M frame lens - image.jpg I have a Black iridium Mag M frame lens with original nose piece, that I cannot use because my Blue Denim Mag frames burned up in a car fire, RIP. Looking to trade lens for either a pair of Radarlocks or Pro M frames in reasonable condition. Lens is 8/9 of 10 with minor wear. Suggestions?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mag M frame lens - image.jpg Just realized lens has a couple small scratches on right side of lens, apparently during storage.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Don't mean to be rude, Dogg, but this isnt where you sell stuff.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I realized that after I posted, like a bonehead. Any way to move the original post without starting from scratch?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Go to thread tools and select thread moderation. A moderator will take care of it. Or just call the big guy, like this; @OakleyBoss

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Nice lens by the way.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Guru 379, I'll try. Forum is showing that I have insufficient time in this community to post here. Any suggestions? Also, thanks Oakley Boss.

To whom replied about blood orange Radarlocks, cannot PM you as your info doesn't show up on my end. Shows as anonymous

Last edited by a moderator: 6/2/15
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a Blood Orange RadarLock. It was originally an XL but has a standard nosepiece in it now. PM me if interested!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade in progress