• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag M Frame

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
Pictures are crap...but the frames and lens is in pretty good shape. I am excited to have a pair even though I recently started looking, and for a pretty good price I think. Although it was not my desired colorway it still looks pretty cool! Carbon/Grey strike.
bpgj.jpg
i4kr.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you guys. I love the look of the mag m and they are super light! I'm going to be on the hunt now.

I have a member letting me test drive theirs. I'm so excited! And sad cuz if I like em ill want to keep em haha. Awesome O family!!!

I have a member letting me test drive theirs. I'm so excited! And sad cuz if I like em ill want to keep em haha. Awesome O family!!!
I haven't worn mine outside yet but the few times I have tried them on inside they are super comfortable!! There a few up on ebay, until I buy them haha.

Well I had to get another pair while they were still on ebay in the lens shape that I love.
zh7e.jpg

Plasma frame with gold iridium strike lens. Here's better picture of the gold iridium lens.
rshy.jpg
The color combination looks great. I can't wait to get them out in the sunlight.

Awesome pairs. I couldn't justify keeping mine, they just didn't sit right. I'm too used to the O Matter frames shaping to your head and gripping with the entire frame. The Mag M was just too awkward for me.

Definitely lovely pairs though.