• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag Switch

LOL

Nah. I'm sure someone will post pics. :p

Just for you!!!!!! one of each.....

img0456j.jpg

Thanks a bunch dude!

Wow. I had no idea the Mag Four was that much smaller than the Mag Switch.

So no damage on yours yet? How often do you wear them?

Hardly ever really...... But I have worn them in the winter a few times, saves the sweat problem. Found a seller on ebay who had loads of them. I believe he still sells them. Paid around $150.00 for the mag switches. And I got the Fours from the Vault for $19.00 a while back..... Yes, $19.00 .....They sold tons of them online...

*CRINGE*

Wow. I'd cry if that happened to a pair I owned.

I wonder if there's a matte clear coat that can be sprayed on the frame. But the lenses can't be removed right? I think I read somewhere that the lenses are built into the frame?

Hardly ever really...... But I have worn them in the winter a few times, saves the sweat problem. Found a seller on ebay who had loads of them. I believe he still sells them. Paid around $150.00 for the mag switches. And I got the Fours from the Vault for $19.00 a while back..... Yes, $19.00 .....They sold tons of them online...
For $19 I'd buy a bucketful of them. LOL

Yeah I was watching a Mag Switch from alvertico123. Dude seems to have an endless supply of RAZRWires, Mag Switches, Mag Fours, and Razors. Wonder where he gets them from?

I never wear mine anymore, not because of the finish I just don't like the way they fit. You can't even see the trouble spots when they are on, they aren't a collectors piece at this point but somebody could love them if I sold them. I'm sure there is a market for white Oakley's these days

For $19 I'd buy a bucketful of them. LOL

Yeah I was watching a Mag Switch from alvertico123. Dude seems to have an endless supply of RAZRWires, Mag Switches, Mag Fours, and Razors. Wonder where he gets them from?

That is who I got mine from...WhenI spoke to hime briefly he told me he bought them buy the lot, on a close out. Not sure exactly where. The more he sells the cheaper they get....

After seeing the damage for the first time (there doesn't seem to be any pics when Googled) it just amazes me that something with this kind of problem was released. I mean, design-wise it's beautiful and all but execution is atrocious. I'd be irate if I spent that much money only to have the thing deteriorate like that. I'd want my money back and not some discount for another pair through the upgrade program. I'd want every single penny back and they can have the thing returned and they pay the shipping.

It's just completely unacceptable!

After seeing the damage for the first time (there doesn't seem to be any pics when Googled) it just amazes me that something with this kind of problem was released. I mean, design-wise it's beautiful and all but execution is atrocious. I'd be irate if I spent that much money only to have the thing deteriorate like that. I'd want my money back and not some discount for another pair through the upgrade program. I'd want every single penny back and they can have the thing returned and they pay the shipping.

It's just completely unacceptable!

Its kind of like why the FMJ and the chrome type frames peeled.....Same concept. Make something look awesome but dont test the hell out of it and see what happens..... The mag switch was ceramic underneath, go figure how they got the coating to stick...

Latest Posts

Back