• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag Switch

I have owned my Mag Switch since they were released. Aside from 2 very small scratches, they look like they did when I purchased them, and I wear them so much it would make you sick!!

Mag Switches are ridiculoulsy cool!
I love them... in my cabinet!

I'd compare them to Juliets on steroids.

They are very cool but I've never bought one because of all the issues that many have had with the finish. I'm surprised you've worn them that much without a problem given what I have seen, read and heard...although.......I'm curious if the finish is just very sensitive to acidic skin types. Design-wise, its among their best.

Bought mine new. Ice lenses. But sold it a year ago for $100. They were mint. I sold because I read about flaking issues. Mine had no issues but I was paranoid. Wish I never sold them.

Bought mine new. Ice lenses. But sold it a year ago for $100. They were mint. I sold because I read about flaking issues. Mine had no issues but I was paranoid. Wish I never sold them.

^ I have a pair that I just picked up, they are too small for my face. No issues with the coating on the frames, lenses are ice blue. PM me if you are interested.

I think I have the exact same set of mags as in post # 12. Mine are little better shape but around the nose the small rubber pads are gone.

I guys sorry for bring this old post but i have one pair of mag switch black iridium for almost ten years and has everyone they are flaking also . but iam here for another reason the earsocks and the nose rubber are melting and i need to buy new ones
Does anyone nows where i can find this?

Thks in advance

so I've been doing some reading around on the web...... is the mag switch really made out of magnesium?

Back