1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here is for trade my pristine pair of Mag Switch, these are mint not a singel sign on them because they ave never been used, the rubbers are perfect cte coating is perfect , the lenses are perfect, they come with a microfiber bag and a oakley card board box(from another model)
    I would like to trade for some good condition R1 with OEM lenses, of some XX X metals in very good condition with OEM lenses, depending what you have I can add some cash. MAG Switch - DSC_0194.JPG MAG Switch - DSC_0199.JPG MAG Switch - DSC_0196.JPG MAG Switch - DSC_0197.JPG MAG Switch - DSC_0198.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I m allso interested in a Pit Boss 1

Thank you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%