• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Magnesium Rubbers (nose pads)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I called Oakley HQ and they said they have 18 pairs in the system. But the items are in HOLLAND. If you happen to have any extra nose pads, I would like to trade them with my cash :p

I have tried other nose pads that might be compatible but no luck. I have already checked Oakley-sammler on ebay but what is the point of having offer option but won't accept offers then bans you?

Some people reacted to this post.
Nobody from Hollandaise sauce??? :p

Can it be anybody in the EU? Or just Holland? Or Netherland as a whole?

He mentioned just Holland. But I dunno how many Oakley stores are there in that place. I tried all possible nose piece pairs from my collection. No luck. I think I may have to use my kids play dough. Lolz

Username Hidden said:
He mentioned just Holland.
Holland is a region in the Netherlands. Outside the Netherlands, Holland is often used as a synonym for The Netherlands but not so much within.
That having been said, I know that I have seen some forum members from The Netherlands. I'm sure that one can help out. I know I'd like to have a couple sets do you want to take point or me?

Username Hidden said:
Holland is a region in the Netherlands. Outside the Netherlands, Holland is often used as a synonym for The Netherlands but not so much within.
That having been said, I know that I have seen some forum members from The Netherlands. I'm sure that one can help out. I know I'd like to have a couple sets do you want to take point or me?

Since you are a salty devildog, I will let you take point. :) This young marine just got intel the AO of the target is somewhere in Hollands. That is all the intel I got. I should have asked more specifics of what Oakley store in Holland.

Target painted...

Man I hope yall find some!

Rounds downrange. Jummeltje has offered to contact service for this issue.

Username Hidden said:
Rounds downrange. Jummeltje has offered to contact service for this issue.

Ooorah , Semper Fi, Gungho, Kill!!!

Latest Posts

Back