1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    I called Oakley HQ and they said they have 18 pairs in the system. But the items are in HOLLAND. If you happen to have any extra nose pads, I would like to trade them with my cash :p

I have tried other nose pads that might be compatible but no luck. I have already checked Oakley-sammler on ebay but what is the point of having offer option but won't accept offers then bans you?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Nobody from Hollandaise sauce??? :p

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can it be anybody in the EU? Or just Holland? Or Netherland as a whole?

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    He mentioned just Holland. But I dunno how many Oakley stores are there in that place. I tried all possible nose piece pairs from my collection. No luck. I think I may have to use my kids play dough. Lolz

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Holland is a region in the Netherlands. Outside the Netherlands, Holland is often used as a synonym for The Netherlands but not so much within.
    That having been said, I know that I have seen some forum members from The Netherlands. I'm sure that one can help out. I know I'd like to have a couple sets do you want to take point or me?

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Since you are a salty devildog, I will let you take point. :) This young marine just got intel the AO of the target is somewhere in Hollands. That is all the intel I got. I should have asked more specifics of what Oakley store in Holland.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Target painted...

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous I've got a few Oakleys

Rating:
    94.9%
    Man I hope yall find some!

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Rounds downrange. Jummeltje has offered to contact service for this issue.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ooorah , Semper Fi, Gungho, Kill!!!