• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mailman Was Good To Me Today

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
I received my Juliets that I purchased from xmetalmaniac

they look BRAND NEW!!

X metal with Rootbeer Socks and Nose Bombs (They looked black at first)

Ti Iridium lenses, Which are WAY different then I am used to, once the Sun Shows itself again I will have to try them out.

Pics to follow when I get a moment

Now I have a pair of Juliets to go with the XX Metal Juliet coin I have :)

Quick picture I took at work.. Hoping I can try them out today
2011-09-27_10-46-50_62.jpg

sweet dude. . .
nice pair juliet! you wanna customize the glasses or use it in this combination?

I am going to try these out as they sit. Might get a Vr28 Black Iridium Polarized for them or some other flavor lenses..

I had to get my X Metal XX out to actually see the rootbeer color Nose bombs and ear socks, at first in the lighting they looked black

Black is easy to get, but if you can get em, i think White earsocks would look SICK with the Ti lenses.

I like the combo I have currently. I wore then at lunch today and it takes some getting use to the lens (I always have had Black iridium)

one thing I am not sure I like though is that since the lens is smaller i don't get 100% coverage, there is about a 1/4" gap on lower side that I can see.

Hopefully I can adjust to it. I guess this is why I bought my X Metal XX back then

Latest Posts

Back