• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Major Haul At The Vault

stoudty1

Oakley Expert
PA
Went to the Vault in New York yesterday (Woodbury Commons outlets) and they had a pretty decent sale going on. All final sale glasses were on sale. Here was the breakdown...

If you purchase one pair, they were at the price marked.
If you bought 2 pair, first one was price marked, second one 25% off
3 pair- first one regular, second 25% off, third was 50% off marked price
4-10 pairs- All 50% marked price

The only catch was that one pair had to be a womens pair in order to get the sale. Of course the discount was for the least expensive pairs, etc etc...

So, I got the Stussy Hijinx and a pair of eyepatch 1's ($30 after 50% off). Wife got 3 pairs for herself (priced at $9.50, 19.50 and 55) and even got the sister in law a pair for $25.

Total, we got 6 pair for under $300. Pretty good day at the vault for me.

And I plan on using the Eyepatch to send to get customized withteh watergraphix transfer.

I also should be getting 2 pair of the Transformer 3D gascans in the mail today. I think I just outgrew my case in the last 2 days......:cool::dance3:

Went to the Vault in New York yesterday (Woodbury Commons outlets) and they had a pretty decent sale going on. All final sale glasses were on sale. Here was the breakdown...

If you purchase one pair, they were at the price marked.
If you bought 2 pair, first one was price marked, second one 25% off
3 pair- first one regular, second 25% off, third was 50% off marked price
4-10 pairs- All 50% marked price

The only catch was that one pair had to be a womens pair in order to get the sale. Of course the discount was for the least expensive pairs, etc etc...

So, I got the Stussy Hijinx and a pair of eyepatch 1's ($30 after 50% off). Wife got 3 pairs for herself (priced at $9.50, 19.50 and 55) and even got the sister in law a pair for $25.

Total, we got 6 pair for under $300. Pretty good day at the vault for me.

And I plan on using the Eyepatch to send to get customized withteh watergraphix transfer.

I also should be getting 2 pair of the Transformer 3D gascans in the mail today. I think I just outgrew my case in the last 2 days......:cool::dance3:

This is just sheer greed. How are we expected to pick up bargins if you grab them all..........................LOL. I'd say that was a good day's shopping.

Yeah they had the Stussy Hijinx. They also had the STPL Radar. Thought about getting them, but ultimately passed them up.

Hey Stoudty...I was at that Vault last month and didn't see the Stussy Hijinx or the STPL Radar. I guess it is hit or miss. They were running that same sale, however I thought it only applied to Women's glasses. I should have asked....I guess I was to busy trying to soak everything in!

I am heading up to Maine next week. Hopefully they will be running the same deal at the Vault up there.

Back