1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale is a pair of limited edition Oakley Mambo Antix, part of the Artist Series. Glasses are in excellent condition. Stand broke but was glued back together, as seen on the 7th picture. Comes with matching box, microfiber bag, sunglasses stand, and laminated display card. Sorry but I don't have the artwork / paperwork. Asking $250 Paypal Friends and Family. If you want the Paypal insurance then please add 5% for the fee. Please add $8 for shipping to CONUS. International PM me for rates to your country. Interested to trade for either a complete in box Todd Francis Eyepatch or complete in box Caia Coopman Ravishing. Doesn't have to be new but has to be complete I.E. sunglasses, matching box, matching microbag, artwork/paperwork, and hard case with the Ravishing. PM me if interested, thanks.

Mambo Antix Artist Series - WP_001484.jpg
    Mambo Antix Artist Series - WP_001485.jpg
    Mambo Antix Artist Series - WP_001486.jpg
    Mambo Antix Artist Series - WP_001487.jpg
    Mambo Antix Artist Series - WP_001488.jpg
    Mambo Antix Artist Series - WP_001490.jpg
    Mambo Antix Artist Series - WP_001491.jpg
    Mambo Antix Artist Series - WP_001492.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sold pending payment

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not to stray off topic, but where did you get that display card from? Did that come with the original release?

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Not sure came with it when I bought it

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sold mods please close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.