• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mambo NIB Sealed On FeeBay

This is why i am here... to get educated in all things O

Ya, I've seen a few buy it nows sell for about 325, but when they are strictly bid only it usually sells for around 230 or so. I've even seen a few sell for 182.50 and those are complete with everything.

If you can get one for 250.00 I'd snag it, but I wouldn't pay more than that. The one thing I learned early as a collector is...PATIENCE! I was willing to pay 300 for a matte clear text oil rig when I needed it to complete the set. I wound up holding out and got one for 111.00. If you are impatient in this hobby, it willl most likely cost you a lot of money. A good rule of thumb on ebay is to look at completed listings, not what they are asking. A seller can ask anything they want, but if no one buys it at that price it doesn't matter.

Ya, I've seen a few buy it nows sell for about 325, but when they are strictly bid only it usually sells for around 230 or so. I've even seen a few sell for 182.50 and those are complete with everything.

If you can get one for 250.00 I'd snag it, but I wouldn't pay more than that. The one thing I learned early as a collector is...PATIENCE! I was willing to pay 300 for a matte clear text oil rig when I needed it to complete the set. I wound up holding out and got one for 111.00. If you are impatient in this hobby, it willl most likely cost you a lot of money. A good rule of thumb on ebay is to look at completed listings, not what they are asking. A seller can ask anything they want, but if no one buys it at that price it doesn't matter.
Would $335 for mine be high then? it did come from australia though.

I mean, you enjoy it right? I paid $250 for my Troy Lee Gascan's, but only a little more for the Flores Gascan. I definitely paid more than I should have for the Troy Lee's, but got the Flores for an amazing price (wasn't even planning on buying it). Be patient and it will come :smile:. I haven't bought anything significant for that reason actually haha. Very good advice BAPD.

I mean, you enjoy it right? I paid $250 for my Troy Lee Gascan's, but only a little more for the Flores Gascan. I definitely paid more than I should have for the Troy Lee's, but got the Flores for an amazing price (wasn't even planning on buying it). Be patient and it will come :smile:. I haven't bought anything significant for that reason actually haha. Very good advice BAPD.
OH i definitely do! I am very happy to have them! :eek:)

Back