• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Mambo's, RARE Fluoro & Ducati Dogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

UPDATED LISTING.
Looking to trade my duplicate frames too.

My Uncle sent them from the USA a couple of weeks ago but like I said I dont think i'd wear them much. The glasses & lens are in excellent condition (I don't say mint because only because I have worn them twice, not sure about the previous owner) I suspect these could have been in a display looking at their condition. Louie has some damage to him. He looks as though he has broken at some point & been superglued back together across where his knees bend & his right hand (left as you look onto him) There is a small piece of the hard plastic chipped out of the underneath of his left hand (right as you look onto him) I suspect he has fallen from a shelf when the glasses have been removed from him. There is some wear to the striping at the rear of one of his legs & under his feet too (look as though glue has stuck on his soles & it's tried to be removed). someone has tried to remove the label from off the box for some reason. The box is in overall good condition & fully opperational. The damage to Louie is difficut to see unless you get up to him . So there you are glasses & bag are in excellent condition but poor Louie has some damage to him. Sorry for the picture quality not being great, damn phone cameras. Think these were ex-display as it says DE on the box label
louieq.jpg

dsc0022zg.jpg

dsc0020os.jpg

dsc0018dvl.jpg

Sorry for the long discription but I class myself as being honest (don't laugh!!!!!!!!:smile:) & wouldn't want people not to know full facts.

I'm looking for exchanges rather then selling these pairs. I'm open to most frames but I'm particularly looking for some Radar's in the light blue with white socks of possible (to match my wife's bike colour for when she is out cycling. Also still looking for the NIGHT CAMO thumps (in working order). PM me with what you have & maybe a deal could be struck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
good luck bro - i like them a lot!
hopefully you will find a sweet new home for them . . .

Id keep them if I were you..... a nice gift but that's just me

Everton fan?
Many years ago, when I used to watch Big League Soccer, yeah, Everton was one of my favorite teams.
Mambo I think is the best overall package in the Artist Series.
The statue-stand, the unique way the box opens and closes.
That's the main reason why I picked up mine about a year ago.

legit pair

Awww, poor Louie!
Good luck with the sale Tony :0)

Username Hidden said:
Everton fan?
Many years ago, when I used to watch Big League Soccer, yeah, Everton was one of my favorite teams.

I LIKE YOU!!!!!!!.................:biggrin: Thanks for the support OOO....god knows we need it.

I am open to offers guys & gals (No Jimmy Saville jokes Herbs!!!!!!!..........hehehehe). I just need enough to get my Custom MD's bought from the U.S Oakley Website.

Username Hidden said:
legit pair
Look legit to me. I've got no reason to doubt them q.

Username Hidden said:
Id keep them if I were you..... a nice gift but that's just me

I don't think i'd wear them so no point in keeping them.

Username Hidden said:
Awww, poor Louie!
Good luck with the sale Tony :0)

Thanks Mrs H

I thought they were on your "want list" If I knew someone got them for me because I said I wanted some and then turned around and sold them....... Anyway, not my business.

Username Hidden said:
I thought they were on your "want list" If I knew someone got them for me because I said I wanted some and then turned around and sold them....... Anyway, not my business.

They were one of the pairs. But i've spoken to my Uncle & he's cool about it. He'd sooner me have pairs that i'd wear. I would never have dreamed of selling them without talking to him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back