• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Mambo's, RARE Fluoro & Ducati Dogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your uncle the guy who was selling this exact pair on here previously? Or did he buy it from here and then pass it on to you?

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-exchange/4165-big-deal.html

He only wanted $225. I sold a complete, Brand New, unworn, mint set of these for less than your asking price. I think it's a little steep, but that's my opinion.

Some people reacted to this post.
lmao I'm not that guy's uncle.

Username Hidden said:
Is your uncle the guy who was selling this exact pair on here previously? Or did he buy it from here and then pass it on to you?

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-exchange/4165-big-deal.html

He only wanted $225. I sold a complete, Brand New, unworn, mint set of these for less than your asking price. I think it's a little steep, but that's my opinion.

Nope my Uncle lives near Houston Texas & is not on here. He doesn't own any Oakley. Thanks for your opinion too.

God i've just read what i put back to you Mickle, sorry I didn't mean it to come out like that. I'm not sure what the going rate for these are really. Wht would be an acceptible priceto some one? I've seen these go for like $450 which is way too much IMO.

I would like to say good luck with the sale Tony, obviously, BUT I have to agree with those saying KEEP them. They are such a great looking pair, and you know what, despite the fact that they are an Antix, even I would be wearing these in my rotation. And probably the only pair I would ever display - due to old Mr Big Feet, Louis there.
I think one day you'll regret selling these, mate.
Just my 2p.

Anyway, best of luck either way.

Username Hidden said:

LOL.......................not unless there's something my parents need to be telling me.................:laugh:

Username Hidden said:

<Herbsley adopts Darth Vader voice>
"No, Tony, . . . . (cccckkkkk) . . . . I . . . AM YOUR UNCLE . . . . (cccckkkkk) . . . ."

Username Hidden said:
I would like to say good luck with the sale Tony, obviously, BUT I have to agree with those saying KEEP them. They are such a great looking pair, and you know what, despite the fact that they are an Antix, even I would be wearing these in my rotation. And probably the only pair I would ever display - due to old Mr Big Feet, Louis there.
I think one day you'll regret selling these, mate.
Just my 2p.

Anyway, best of luck either way.

I know Herbs BUT I so love the MD's. Maybe I should have told him to get me some OCP of those instead but he landed me a pair that I was after & didn't even tell me what they were & I am greatful for getting them. I don't like having glasses that I probably will not wear enough though & he fully understands this & told me to do what I wanted with them. But if no one wants them YES I will let Louie keep hold of them. We shall see.

Username Hidden said:
<Herbsley adopts Darth Vader voice>
"No, Tony, . . . . (cccckkkkk) . . . . I . . . AM YOUR UNCLE . . . . (cccckkkkk) . . . ."

hehehehehehehe....Uncle Herbs

haha, welcome to the family Tony! lots of love Aunty Mrs H!!! hahaha

"<cccckkkk> Yes, Tony. Join us on the Dark Side of the Forum, and we can rule the galaxy as Uncle and Nephew <cccckkkk>.

Sorry, enough Star Wars.

:focus:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back