• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Mambo's, RARE Fluoro & Ducati Dogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I LIKE YOU!!!!!!!.................:biggrin: Thanks for the support OOO....god knows we need it.

I am open to offers guys & gals (No Jimmy Saville jokes Herbs!!!!!!!..........hehehehe). I just need enough to get my Custom MD's bought from the U.S Oakley Website.

I'm another blue nose! Good luck with your sale!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm another blue nose! Good luck with your sale!

Thanks mottles.........keep the faith!!!!!!! COYB

Oakley_Sight said:
God i've just read what i put back to you Mickle, sorry I didn't mean it to come out like that....

It's all good mate. I don't take offense to much anyway.

In regards to price, the main reason people do pay pretty high amounts are because of the unique box and stand these come with! Having said that, if they're damaged people are not going to want to pay out as much. From a collector's point of view, it's an incomplete set. On the other hand, if you sell just the sunglasses I believe you'd have more success. You could just consider the damaged box and stand as a bonus. I'd say around the mid to low $200 mark.

Username Hidden said:
It's all good mate. I don't take offense to much anyway.

In regards to price, the main reason people do pay pretty high amounts are because of the unique box and stand these come with! Having said that, if they're damaged people are not going to want to pay out as much. From a collector's point of view, it's an incomplete set. On the other hand, if you sell just the sunglasses I believe you'd have more success. You could just consider the damaged box and stand as a bonus. I'd say around the mid to low $200 mark.

Cheers Mickle. I apperciate that. I'm gonna keep these now & just have Louie look after glasses for me. I'll find another way to fund my Dog's :cool:

Thank you

Personally, I think keeping them is the best option. I have a mint BNIB pair and it kills me to not wear them. If I came across a pair like yours, I'd probably just toss the box and stand and wear them until they fall apart lol. BEST pair of Antix out there IMO

Username Hidden said:
Personally, I think keeping them is the best option. I have a mint BNIB pair and it kills me to not wear them. If I came across a pair like yours, I'd probably just toss the box and stand and wear them until they fall apart lol. BEST pair of Antix out there IMO

LOL...........:laugh:

Bump up on these. Price lowered. Only worn them twice since posting this.

Price drop!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so no takers? HIT ME WITH OFFERS IF YOU FANCY THESE. You never know.

Bump to the top for a last try. Looking for these thumps 221045594220. Someone could get a bargin here:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back