• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Man I'm shocked

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
For 2 weeks now I've been dealing with the aftermath of this work mess. I'd been there almost 4 years. Helped literally build it from scratch. Kronin and myself had been exchanging emails talking about his job and having to let someone go and this was just before I knew I would no longer be at the restaurant. Mind you I sacrificed friendships and my relationship trying to solidify my career and get our restaurants open as multiple were planned.

Well after finding the news I was beyond bummed and down. Was a lot to process and man the outpouring of support from the forum shocked me. I expected a few hang in theres but I've had over 30 emails, texts and Facebook messages. Some I've never sold or bought from. Some in countries around the world.

I still planned to fund the meet but Kronin said was crazy even worrying about that while I look for new employment. The amount of support just solidifies why I am a member here.

Just want to say thanks and don't worry Im not going anywhere.

Wow that's a ****ty situation. Hope you find an even better job brother. Come open a restaurant in Dickinson, ND. This place is in desperate need of quality eateries with the oil boom population explosion. Seriously though, you should consider opening your own place. Nothing like being your own boss. Good luck!

Thanks for the post. I for one do not want to lose an invaluable member such as yourself from this forum. You have benefited me directly and indirectly. I hope you find something you would like to do soon! And some a lot of pics from the meet up plz?

ohhhhhhhhhh $$hit mind my manners sorry to hear that mike shoot if theres anything else we or I myself can do let me know bro. I am so really sorry to hear that. I know you will bounce back bro stay strong we got your back.

Glad to hear that you aren't leaving us! Where else will I get the Cowboys scoop? HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You will surely bounce back from this. This place is a brotherhood; I am amazed by the support on this forum. There are humans behind the screen!!!!

Any way, it'll be all right!

For 2 weeks now I've been dealing with the aftermath of this work mess. I'd been there almost 4 years. Helped literally build it from scratch. Kronin and myself had been exchanging emails talking about his job and having to let someone go and this was just before I knew I would no longer be at the restaurant. Mind you I sacrificed friendships and my relationship trying to solidify my career and get our restaurants open as multiple were planned.

Well after finding the news I was beyond bummed and down. Was a lot to process and man the outpouring of support from the forum shocked me. I expected a few hang in theres but I've had over 30 emails, texts and Facebook messages. Some I've never sold or bought from. Some in countries around the world.

I still planned to fund the meet but Kronin said was crazy even worrying about that while I look for new employment. The amount of support just solidifies why I am a member here.

Just want to say thanks and don't worry Im not going anywhere.
You deserve it Bro!

Like i said in the previous thread, God has everything planned out for us... and well may i say like the X metals... " What melts them ... make them stronger!!!!"

Last edited:
You should look into starting your own restaurant? I'm sure it would kick ass and probably be more popular, plus you can do a oakley theme :dance2:

Back