• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Man I'm shocked

Good person like you do not deserve that type of situation. You are the first forum member i met and you are an awesome guy. Things happen for a reason. You will find a better work in the future. (No homo btw)

Feel free to move to h town.
So you can hang out with bad fishy and I lol.

Good person like you do not deserve that type of situation. You are the first forum member i met and you are an awesome guy. Things happen for a reason. You will find a better work in the future. (No homo btw)
I couldn't have said it better myself!

I'm sure you will find just what you are looking for soon enough. Maybe in the restaurant industry or maybe something else that will be a wonderful surpise to you. Wish you the best and glad you are not leaving the forum.

My wife lost her job just before Christmas and that dropped us down to just my income. I make an okay salary but its not enough to pay all the bills. Had to dig pretty deep into the savings to make ends meet. She has started a new job now and things are easing up. You will find something else man! Times are crappy for a lot of people out there. Hang in there!

I'm in the exact same boat as you my friend (12 years to one company and they close my store with 3 week notice), and I as well have been blown away by the generosity and kindness of forum members and locals. It's a hectic thing to have to go through when you get floored by not having a job anymore, especially when you've poured blood, sweat, and tears into it. I agree with you 100% the supportive nature of this group is why I am proud to say I'm a member too. Good luck with everything @Dallas O Hog

I can only imagine the hard ships that come from losing a job. I wish you the best of luck in picking yourself up from this situation. I know friends can have a strong positive impact on how you look through a situation. You are a great member here and am glad to have the chances to interact with you.

Back