• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Man Upset Lost My Bag !!

Yea the Grand Prairie location is my favorite. Staffs a lot more helpful and realize I spend money there a lot haha

LOL, well went to the vault store in Grand Prairie I guess the wife felt bad cause I came out with 4 shirts , 10 stickers, and a pair of half jackets that they had just pieced together heck she even bought a pair of ladies warm ups. The sales people had to put up with me and they were nice they even gave me 2 micro bags for free that was totally cool. I will go visit them again they treated us right !! :cool-20:
The staff at that vault is always great, even if you are just browsing to pass the time. There are a couple people there that go above and beyond to make sure you are happy, sounds like you may have met them. :cool:

Yea I will shop there again . They got a spend 50 and get 10 coupon pretty cool I got 3 so planning on going up there soon.
There is a blonde girl there, I feel bad because I can't remember her name ATM, but she is great. I'm usually there with my young son and when he gets antsy she always comes over and talks with him and checks up on me and how I'm doing. I HATE sales people but she does an awesome job of being helpful without being intrusive.

The staff at that vault is always great, even if you are just browsing to pass the time. There are a couple people there that go above and beyond to make sure you are happy, sounds like you may have met them. :cool:

Yes Sir. Very cool staff !! They pulled out all the fat boy T shirt sizes from the back stock for me . That was cool !!

yes she was
There is a blonde girl there, I feel bad because I can't remember her name ATM, but she is great. I'm usually there with my young son and when he gets antsy she always comes over and talks with him and checks up on me and how I'm doing. I HATE sales people but she does an awesome job of being helpful without being intrusive.

Yes if she is the one with short blonde hair she was one of the ones that helped us.

Latest Posts

Back